Find the answers to the questions you may have about your server!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my server last?
Your server will last a indefinitely. However, if your server remains shutdown for longer than 7 days your
server will be suspended and ultimatley deleted to make room for other users.
How do I connect to my server?
1. Start server by tapping the green "Start" button. Note the port you server starts on in console Ex: Opening server on 0.0.0.0:19132.
2. Tap the information tab on the overiew of the control panel.
3. Note the ip address in red text under heading "Server Information".
4. Open minecraft bedrcok edition on you device.
5. Tap Play > Servers > Add Server.
6. For server name put anything you want.
7. For server address put ip address you found in step #3.
8. For server port put the five digit port you found in step #1. Do not include 0.0.0.0 on port.
How do I upload plugins to my server?
1. Enter file manager.
2. Tap the plugins folder.
3. Tap the plus button at the top of the file list.
4. Select the .phar you want to upload.